What do all of the colors mean?
[Gold Team] Organizers Team
• Gold team is responsible for the vision and execution of Cyberstorm. Gold team also oversees all of the other teams and makes sure they are on schedule.
[White Team] Scoring Team
• White team is in charge of designing the event scenario, enacting and enforcing competition rules, outlining scoring guidelines and calculating final scores.
[Black Team] Infrastructure Team
• Black team is responsible for setting up infrastructure for the competition including programming custom solutions when applicable.
[Yellow Team] Inject Team
• In charge of creating and grading injects (business tasks) for the competition.
[Green Team] Support Team
• Green team is available to help blue teams secure their networks and monitor their progress. Green team comprises highly technical and experienced individuals, several of which are on UVA's nationally accredited Cyber Defense team. They're here to help you! Ask them questions whenever you can!
[Blue Teams] Defense Teams
• These are you all! Blue teams are competitors competing in the event, charged with defending their networks from the red team.
[Red Team] Adversary Emulation Team
• The red team is comprised of hackers who are responsible for hacking blue teams networks.